Pages

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Hikes and random shows

This fall we have taken the hiking more seriously.. Maybe because we saw the rain approaching and we wanted to get some hikes in since we really slacked it in that area over the summer. Anyway, we went hiking on Saturday and I'm always amazed at how much I enjoy it, it's recharging. And there's endless places to hike around here. 
A post shared by Angélica Chacón (@angelicachac) on

After that we went to some Halloween event at an animal sanctuary. I'm the worst vegan since I don't really find animals cuddly and cute.. I just respect their right to live. But we still go to the animal sanctuaries cause Chuy and Sophie are good vegans and like all animals and want to pet them all. I observe. And donate. That's enough for me. 

We didn't do much the rest of the weekend. I like days of nothing too. A lot. 

PS We went to another random show. This time recommended by Mari. On a YouTube downward spiral nights, Mari would always put the following song by Chelsea Wolfe. It grabbed my attention and then I saw she was coming so we went for it. The opening band was like techno metal goth music, I didn't like it, I felt like if I was in a club. But then Wolfe and her band came out and played haunting, slow, chill, heavy music, it was great. But what's up with bands playing less than 1.5hrs... I don't like it and they played for 70 min only... Still enjoyed it though.
A post shared by Angélica Chacón (@angelicachac) on
 

5 comments:

  1. I miss hiking and going to animal sanctuaries!
    Also, wtf 70 mins?! that should be illegal lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I'm still obsessed with that song. I hope she played it live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanctuaries! I could seriously live in one haha And that hike was great! I love hiking! "Wow" was the word that day. I still don't get used to fall around here. Shows ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture from the hike is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete