Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

i can see!

well besides getting my new pairS of glasses (im not not having a backup again)....chuy had put crazy glue on my old ones, so now i have a normal pair, my backup and my backup backup...yup, that's how traumatized i am...and i also have my prescription sunglasses, which allowed my to bike during my blind days....i like my new pairs of glasses, one are plastic black rim and the other silver steel rimmed, both rectangular, yeah i know i could put a pic up...but let's face it, im lazy and tired, so im not gonna!...anyway, see ya

5 comments:

  1. Lol, so now you have 3 or 4 pairs? The new ones, the old glued ones, the backup and the sunglasses, right?

    Glad to hear you can see again XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 pairs :D you wont catch me without glasses ever again!

      Delete