Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

circle

this week was pretty long...work was slow...a lot of busy work...meaning boring work or nonexistent work pretending to work......i have a system in which i draw a circle and divide it into 8 slices like a pizza and each hour that i work, i fill it in...yes my notepad is full of circles...they serve two purposes, one to divide the days in the notebook for the notes I take...two to make life bearable when it's going slow at work...im a visual person, if you say i have 4 hours left, that sounds like an eternity to me...but if i see that im half way done, i might be inclined into thinking that im almost done...i know it's all mental but thats how i work....right now im actually at work typing in notepad trying to appear busy...also im running some tests that take long and require a lot of waiting....im a slacker, but not at work...i rather work, i rather be overwhelmed with work than have little work....i often dont get overwhelmed when i have a lot of work, im good at prioritazing and getting tasks done....but having little work...i just cant stretch it out for the love of me...seriously i dont know how other people do it, it's torture to me.....if i could do whatever i wanted when there's little work, then things would change, but no, i have to pretend that the little work i have is a lot of work....somehow...well at least the weekend starts in 1 hour or 1/8th of a circle :P

5 comments:

  1. Lol, that's awesome, I wish I could have something like that, but I'm not that visual, I prefer to ignore the clock and just work, it goes pretty fast most of the times, unless I'm with something tedious (like my last post), when I'm doing that time feels slow as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you draw these circles? protractos? compass thingy? are you just good at it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange system. But whatever works :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!! it's all about splitting up your time!! thats what I do at the gym and in my freaking 3hr classes

    ReplyDelete