Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

crow

from hell

so as you may or may not know, i have a feud going with all types of birds...yes, all....the reason being that they are always attacking me....wtf! i dont eat you birdies, attack the omnivores!!!.....yes, it's quite ironic, funny and terrifying.....

today marks the third attempt of a bird to take my life....today, it was a crow....im used to seeing crows all over, they were all over england and they are very prominent here...maybe they like wet rainy weather? who knows....probably google...but the point is that i've never had problems with them (except this time)....but today as I was going to ride across the river (in a bridge, i wasnt floating...obviously)....a crow came at me from behind and grazed my helmet....i thought, poor bird...because, i was naive and thought it was an accident...but no....this crow turned around and flew right at me again....i was in disbelief at first (why? i know birds are evil dinosaurs....) and i barely had time to duck the third time it attacked me......it only grazed me but you bet your ass I was pedaling for my life....I didnt even notice I was pedaling in my flat terrain gear instead of my going uphill gear......once i made it midway (it's a big river), the bird had given up......and i have no clue why it attacked me...but it did

it seems all kinds of birds are evil....the first time i was attacked, i was in a car, going to the uni (hahah thats what they call it in england, memories :)) on the highway from el paso to las cruces....and a swarm of birds flew right at my front windshield, i couldnt see anything for a few seconds, which could be deadly in the highway going at 80 (yes, i was speeding 10mph over the limit.....i was young and dumb).....and at the last millisecond before they hit the windshield they changed directions......the second time i was biking to work in milwaukee and a goose flew towards me and actually hit me, flapping it wings and all...geese are huge! it hurt! and i almost fell off the bike!!.....and now this...thats it! it's official! i give up on birds! they are evil! hate them! still respect their right to live though :P

4 comments:

  1. LOL (x that is hilarious. i am sorry for laughing at your expense(x but wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I agree with Baudy XD, that really sucks that birds hate you, but it makes a great story, and at least you are ok, if a bird attacked me while on a bike I think I would loose control and probably break something :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This feud you have with birds is very....ummm....not funny of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao... maybe you were a bird killer in your previous life. :P

    ReplyDelete