Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

sunday naps

Sunday is the day in which my body refuses to have energy.  I wake up early during the week, so I rarely sleep enough during the weekdays.  And on the weekends, I sleep very, very late and the little sleep I get is restless sleep due to the caffeine consumed to stay up late.  So by Sunday (which is the end of the week to me, none of this first day of the week nonsense!), I can't take it anymore, I usually end up collapsing of exhaustion.  These naps save my sanity, I do wish I could sleep more though, so I didn't need naps.  So today, while Sophie and Chuy went out to have fun outside in the sun, I stayed in and slept like a baby.  Thus, I didn't do much and that's why I am talking about naps...  who doesn't love naps anyway?  :/

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the nap! We enjoyed the park :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naps are awesome!!! I took a nap yesterday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely take naps, I can't do it unless I am extremely tired (which I suppose you are :P), if I feel sleepy I just stand up and go do whatever I can.

    ReplyDelete