Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

project 2.9

So my code is pretty ready to upload to the wheelchair.  I am kind of scared about that, maybe tomorrow I'll go early and try to get it done by myself.  I've been waiting while working on the code to see when the phd student shows up because he is suppose to show me what's up with the wheelchair.  But he never shows up, so tomorrow I will try it out in the morning before all the masters students get in and I am too embarrassed to fail....  And if I fail, well I better send an email to that dude, cause I am running out of time now.  Here is the workflow chart that I did for the project proposal and how much I have advanced.

greenish means it's done, orangish means I should have already finished it but I haven't, pinkish means that i have no clue how I will get it done and the beigeish ones means that that's the next thing I have to do, starting pretty much now....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, well at least you're more than halfway there! :) Let us know if it worked!!!

    ReplyDelete