Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

bunbury

Mari put up a song by Zoe that featured Enrique Bunbury.  After making fun of the song, I started remembering all these great Bunbury songs.  I distinctly remember going to his concert with Ricardo.  It was pretty awesome, I wasn't a super fan of Bunbury back then but I was always willing to go to concerts with the cousins.  Hearing bands play live usually enhances my attitude towards the music anyway, Bunbury was no exception.  The opening band was Zoe, ironically.  I think I even had a cd of Zoe back in the day, they didn't make the cut when I moved here.  That was back in the days that I went to a monthly concert.  Good days.  The only things I don't miss about concerts are the mosh pits and the dehydration.  But everything else is awesome, ok, now I feel like going to a concert!  Someone has to be playing in London at some time soon, no?

Well, I leave you with my favorite song of Bunbury....which is not even a song that Bunbury wrote...but still his version is pretty awesome:


3 comments:

  1. Yeah, concerts are awesome!!!

    I'm not a big fan of Bunbury, but I think he's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bunbury. And yes, concert! Let's go! Amanda Palmer! Bam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Bunbury!! I wanna see him live!! :D You guys are going to see Amanda Palmer?

    ReplyDelete