Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

hangout

Just because of the 'hang outs' in google+, it's already worth the trouble of having yet another social media website to check.  5 hours of hanging out today haha.  I wish now everyone would migrate to google+ so I could close my fb account. 

We also watched Religulous and I am still not crazy about it, he is just too rude.  This movie could have been much more informative if he had engaged these religious people in a non sarcastic way.  Oh well, it was still pretty funny.  I guess that was the point anyway....

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I said the same thing about G+ (and the edit part too), hang outs are pretty awesome :)

    And religulous was pretty funny, I watched it a little less than two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google+ said no. it said i had to be a certain age :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the hangouts are great! More reliable than Skype too, which is weird. And religulous is good as comedy, but that's it. It is not conducive to any improvement in understanding by either side.
    @Baudy - lol really baudy? Get a screenshot and send it to me! haha cuz that is the end of Google+ if they age restrict it, that is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, he's pretty mean to some people in Religulous lol. It's still hilarious though.

    ReplyDelete