Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

eggman

I do this thing in which I take pictures of the sky... Well today, was one of those volatile weather days here.  When I didn't have a clear view, the sky was all nice and when I did, it was either raining or all gray...I ended up with no picture today :(  Well, in times like these, all I can hear in my head is the following verse from I am the Walrus by The Beatles:
Sitting in an English garden waiting for the sun.
If the sun don't come, you get a tan
From standing in the English rain.
But then again, I could probably find a suitable song for any situation in life from The Beatles...

3 comments:

  1. Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
    Corporation tee-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday.
    Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
    I am the eggman, they are the eggmen.
    I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

    Love this song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the weather has been crazy the last few days. Sunny one minut, rainy the next!

    ReplyDelete