Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

weather

About to rain? About to be sunny? Who knows?!

I gotta say, I am really enjoying the weather here in England.  Rainy, cloudy, sunny, even snowy...it doesn't matter, it's always pleasant.  Ok, maybe it was a bit cold in the winter, but it was only for a little bit and compared to Milwaukee...it was a VERY mild winter.  My only problem with this awesome pleasant weather is that it goes from rainy to cloudy to sunny to cloudy to sunny to rainy and so on...unexpectedly.  Every day, you have no idea what's going to happen.  This is all good if you have contacts and you don't care to get wet.  But glasses and rain don't mix well, so I have to carry an umbrella everywhere and look like a weaksauce that can't take a bit of rain.  But not only that, I haven't bought new comfortable shoes, so I am forced to wear my only other shoes that kill my feet.  Today, I couldn't take the pain, so I decided to risk it and go with my shoe with a hole.  Needless to say, I got home with a drenched foot...

4 comments:

  1. LOL, the weather sounds so random there. I know how it feels with the shoes, walking long distances with dress shoes sucks :(, I need to buy me some tennis shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the weather here has been great!! I wish there were less clouds, esp at night. But beyond that, it is awesome! You can still appreciate the seasons, yet it is mild, and pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I would give to live in a place with nice weather, but nope, it has to be this inferno!!! :P. Sounds pleasant over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome!! I wouldn't mind carrying an umbrella around lol. Right here, we should probably carry an umbrella as well... to avoid skin cancer. lol.

    ReplyDelete