Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

batteries

For some reason the Metallica song plays in my head when I see batteries....
The lab supervisor person came up to me, said 'here' and handed me this box of batteries.  He also said 'keep them with you, you can leave them here...but someone might grab them'...so now I carry a box of batteries in my backpack.  Why?  I wasn't so sure...until today he mentioned he was going on holiday (vacation) for a month.  Then it hit me, well the EMG band system that I am using now is plugged to the wall but when I will be using it on the wheelchair, it will need batteries, it all makes sense now. 

Sadly, I wont get to put my code in the wheelchair soon...at the rate that I am going lately...which is 0mph....I am stuck and if anyone knows how to fix error code 0xc0000417 for a C++ win32 app in Visual Studio 10...it would be great if they shared their knowledge.  And don't think I haven't spend hours googling either!

3 comments:

  1. That sucks about being stuck...and nope, I wish I could help, but yeah, that error doesn't tell me anything :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sorry I can't be of more help :( And the batteries thing was weird lol Metallica Battery ftw! no I gotta listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you able to fix your code?!

    ReplyDelete