Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

news

We don't watch tv, so all my news reading is done online.  I use the BBC and AJE for general news.  For analytical articles about news, I browse Alternet or Znet.  I watch Democracy Now reports sometimes.  And if I am really hungry for news, and the above don't satisfy...yes, I do frequent Huffington Post...I know it has a tabloid-like look, it was recently bought by AOL and it really just is an aggregator.  But where else can I get news?  Seriously.  I think there must be some good news sources somewhere hiding.  Do you guys know any?  Where do you guys read news from?  I don't feel like I am informed enough.  I need some better sites, or at least some additional sites.  Help!

6 comments:

  1. news? what's that? :p jk. I don't know any... i usually just use BBC, Alternet and Huffington Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read pravda, keelynet.com and the BBC from time to time, specially for their science and technology articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read what you read lol so I don't help much there...sry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually only read tech, video games, and Linux sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pravda looks interesting! keelynet is too chaotic for me hahah sergio, which tech ones? the ones that I read have very limited tech news

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had answered this, haha. I read Gizmodo, Engadget, TechCrunch and TechSpot

    ReplyDelete