Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

coffee

with cocoa.

mmmm...

That's how our weekend nights always start.  We have 'date' nights on Friday and Saturday nights.  But since we are old (or Sophie wakes up early...), we need help from caffeine to stay up.  And what's better than a mocha latte?  Yum.  Chuy is seriously awesome at making good tasting coffee.  Delicious.  And I am not even a coffee person.  After Sophie goes to sleep we watch documentaries, talks, debates or movies....and over analyze and discuss every interesting point...it's awesome.  My favorite kind of fun is having discussions. :)

5 comments:

  1. lol and then chuy had a biscuit emergency xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D !!!

    @Baudy - Yes, my biscuit fell in my coffee, so I needed a spoon to get it out! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, a lovely and fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mari, did you put i'm jelly? instead of i'm jealous? or are you calling me jelly? or what? hahah

    ReplyDelete