Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

chores

The neverending chore list.  Today, I woke up, did yoga->ate breakfast->took a shower and showered sophie->made a snack to take to school->got sophie's clothes and combed her hair->walked to school->dissertation work->walked to daycare to pick up sophie->walked home->prepared lunch->ate lunch->talked with sophie->started preparing tomorrow's food->washed dishes->warmed up food for today->made salad for today->ate again->encouraged sophie to eat->gave more food to sophie cause she never fills up nowadays->read to sophie->writing blog

and I look around, there's still dishes to be washed, stuff to be cleaned, stuffed to be picked up, laundry to be washed, kid needing attention, dissertation stuff to do....this is why my posts never have photos......I can never plan my posts.....I always do them in like 2 minutes.....I am tired...and it's barely 8pm

4 comments:

  1. That sounds horrible :(. Well, you're almost done with your project though, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, house chores are never ending, and draining...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The never ending cycle of chores, some of them just never end, NEVER!!!!!111!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eating lunch is a chore? :p man that sucks

    ReplyDelete