Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

where's my pen?

can you tell I have way too much fun with the camera?

Isn't that the eternal question? Where do they go? How do they get lost so easily? A mystery never to be solved... :P But seriously, losing a pen just before you are going to take a final, not cool. Especially if that's your only pen that you can find in your backpack. I'm sure I will find them later buried somewhere in my backpack. But before a final is no time to hide! Evil pens! (I also forgot my calculator...that was fun...)

5 comments:

  1. I can easily say, I've only used up all the ink in two of my pens before losing them...and right now I'm close to doing it again, I have been using the same pen throughout all the semester, but I don't take much notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that sucks, thats why I always... wait, I never had a solution to that :( other than asking for a pen, but that doesn't solve anything.

    I have never used all the ink of any pen, not even gel pens, then again, I have never liked taking notes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks!! Dude, I once forgot my calculator and pencil for my Calculus 2 test lol. I don't know how i managed to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sucks! So what did you do for the exam? And yeah, I don't think I have ever used up a whole pen...they are always lost before I finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I borrowed a pen and did all my calculations on the paper (I need practice...I had to do them several times....) haaha....

    ReplyDelete