Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

butcher shop

Butcher shop :(

Yup, I have to walk by a butcher shop all the time.  It's downtown, on the way to the grocery, the park, the daycare, and practically anything else.  Isn't that a bit ironic?  In a sick way?   Haha.  But seriously, it's not funny, it freaking stinks!  It smells like death to the max!  At all times!  I hold my breath every time I pass through there, but sometimes I forget.  And I have that gag reflex moment.  Yup.  Sometimes I hold my breath and run out of breath before I past the shop.  So instead of avoiding the smell, I take a huge breath of death smell.  And they ALWAYS have their door open.  Like if the smell attracts people.  Maybe it does, I don't know.  It makes me want to barf.  Ugh.  This is obviously not even considering the ethics on all this.

6 comments:

  1. I somewhat know how that feels, everyday when I went to my last work I had to walk a little, it was no problem, I love to walk, but every morning in a certain street it smelled like if there was an open sewer, it was annoying as hell :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, tacos carts smell aweeeesome!!! Hahahaha. But yeah, there's this one near Tenampa's house that smells like sewer...so, yeah :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mari cooked meat is not that great smelling to me either....but raw meat is seriously nauseating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sergio wait, what? you mean my parents house or where we used to live? If it is near my parents house tell where to not go there :P
    I meant near San Lorenzo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I know where you meant. But I was talking about the one in the corner of Tecnológico/Granjero, remember tripas sin lavar or something like that, haha

    ReplyDelete