Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

walking to school

Like usual, I woke up today later than I wanted, and rushed out the door to make it to school on time.  As soon as I started walking, I felt a rush of energy for some reason.  I enjoy it.  I like seeing my surroundings and enjoying them.  I even like walking fast to past strangers, like if I was racing.  I am not a fan of the exhaust air of the morning rush hour, but when it's not the rush hour, the air is actually nice to breathe in.  And, even though today my mp3 player decided to freeze, I didn't mind just walking with my thoughts.  It definitely also helps me wake up fully.  You have to be alert to not get ran over here. 

There's no photos because I am not assertive enough to walk around with a huge camera.  People ask questions.  And look at you weird.  I already stand out.  If I was walking with someone else, maybe.

10 comments:

  1. You should wear a giant hat with a hidden camera and take pics of everything, no questions asked... wait... that would only raise more questions!!! Forget about it, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah sergio, that would definitely make matters worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking is fun!! And you SHOULD have your camera at all times! and when people ask about it be like "oh i carry my camera and take pictures of all the dumb people that ask me why i carry a camera, so can i take a picture of you?" hahaha jk but that would be awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO, i like Sergio's idea. Go with that!
    jk, it's so weird that you posted it this today cause as I was walking to my car from UTEP I was thinking to myself.... my god, i wish I didn't have to walk! ...
    lol, but that was just cause today was horribly windy and my hair was flying everywhere.

    sorry for the stupid story hahaha :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, what kind of hat? a big charro hat or a British guard hat? either way it would be hilarious XD

    @mari I agree, today was horrible, damn wind
    **shakes fist**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, it is decided, your next FB profile pic should be you with a giant sombrero...I'm not asking either :P, jk

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha this thread was awesome! Sadly, I don't have anything too add, other than Biking > walking

    Bigtime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn, i gotta get a big hat now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. and biking is cool in a place for bikes...there's (almost) always a place for walking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biking in Juarez is not easy, it's more like an extreme sport :(

    ReplyDelete