Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

useless limb

my right knee and leg are almost useless...they hurt when i do anything, even just laying down/sitting down...i can do everything, walk/bike/stand...but it's uncomfortable, like if i was really sore....i dont know if im getting old or i pulled a muscle...i mean my knee was already messed up from the time a car made me fly off my bike...but now the leg too? no manches! anyway, it sucks....so im gonna make chuy my personal carrier, sophie doesnt go to school tomorrow anyway, so it works out :P

7 comments:

  1. :( We need to go to Canada then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i hope you get better, but i can;t tell you anything to make it better .-. that sucks so bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks, haven't you checked with a physician?
    Hope you get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have gone to get my knees checked (my left knee use to hurt too) in juarez and i took treatment for them, but only the left one healed....and right now, we dont have medical insurance :/

      Delete
    2. Oh, that really sucks, I am the same, I don't want to risk hurting myself or even get sick, so I try to avoid any unnecessary risk :P

      And what about a private doctor? Are they too expensive?

      Delete
  4. That's god's way of telling you...something... :P. Seriously though, it sucks balls :(, I too have a faulty knee, but not as bad as yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fly to el paso. We (juarez) will take care of you!!

    ReplyDelete