Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

pizza

today I stuffed my face with lots of pizza

that is all...

also we started watching the batman movies because like 4 months ago I got the new batman movie from Mari...............and I still haven't watched it (I did watch it at the movies before though...)....mainly cause Chuy is not a super fan of the new Batman movies....and I hate making people watch something they don't enjoy....but yeah, we finally started watching it and I don't see what's not to enjoy...it's an engaging story! anyway, he rated 4/5 this time, so he must not hate it...what a weirdo...

5 comments:

  1. Me no weirdo! Pizza yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so wrong, I read this with Jar Jar Binks voice :(

      Delete
  2. You can never go wrong with pizza :). Also, the new Batman movies are super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't seen a batman movie since the dark night .-.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza and batman?! Sounds like a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete