Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

it's late

for a weekday anyway...well, at least for me, i know for sergio the night is young and all!

i started a movie with the intention of just watching it half way to finish later.... and i totally zoned out and now it's late and tomorrow i'll be sleepy as hell...oh well...

i think it was probably the coffee i drank...i dont usually drink coffee during the week...most of the time when i drink coffee is to stay up on the weekends....but sometimes, i am forced to take coffee to encourage my mind to speak more...

i had another interview today..and i needed some coffee help....im not scared of talking with strangers or anything, im not even particularly shy, i just honestly have no interest in talking with most people.....especially small talk or professionally...i'll give you direct, brief answers...i cannot for the love of me be one of those people that can bs their way around an answer....i cant do it! if you ask me something, i will answer it, but don't expect me to give you my whole life story around the answer cause, why would i do that? and how would i even do that? its like an art that i have no talent in...it doesnt even occur to me to say more.....but anyway, sorry for the rant...the point is that coffee makes me talk a bit more but it also makes me wide awake...for hours and hours...i drank the coffee at 3:30ish....8ish hours later and it's going strong...now, i want to clarify that i do not drink normal, water downed coffee, i prefer an expresso shot with loads of almond milk and a touch of sugar....it tastes way better and it's way more effective!

anyway, i should probably try to sleep....

5 comments:

  1. I still believe coffee does nothing. NOTHING!! :P Also, I hope you get the job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being drunk also helps with talking to people...although not how one would hope, haha. I'm the same way, I have absolutely no interest in small talk, I despise it, I think it's useless...anyway, yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that was odd...super late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends who i'm talking to whether I want to talk or not, I hope you get the job!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, like you, don't like to talk to people, but if I need to do it I will talk till my mouth hurts, I can do that easily, I just don't like it.

    And I don't know about expresso, but these days coffee no longer works for me... although, I haven't been drinking since I moved.

    ReplyDelete