Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

i forgot

to blog yesterday, my apologies...

i was super tired, i walked a million miles....fine...not a million...like 7-8....and we biked like 3 miles too....and i was super sore from the day before...i did those 5 minute exercises from the android app....you know which one.....everybody downloads those apps and ignore them forever.....it was too much for me....thats how out of shape i am....but im trying to change that....anyway, i went to fix my driver's license cause it said i was 5'10"...yes, you may laugh...so i fixed that cause it seemed right to fix it hahah...i also walked to some state work agency thingy....and we biked over to see a house....it was alright....but im not excited about it....

today, im still mourning about reader....im trying feedly...but im not fond of it so far....if you guys find a good alternative, let me know.....

5 comments:

  1. 5'10 lmao!! also, some of us don't have android. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to convert that to cm, not good with that system... I don't know what app you are talking about, but that's cool, keep at it and in a few weeks 5 minutes will be nothing XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it's 5 minute per body part, so really i do 20 minutes! but still yeah, it's hard!

      Delete
  3. yeah, I am out of shape too :( need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete