Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

carnival

today, there was a carnival at Sophie's school... so we went, Sophie had fun with all the games and chuy had fun taking pictures of the reptiles they had...i just wish i could have joined sophie in the climbing wall, bounce castle, obstacle bounce thing, making buttons, playing the wheel of fortune and getting a shaped balloon...yes, I'm not very mature...why do kids get to have all the fun?! :p but seriously i have issues letting Sophie learn at her own pace and not jump in the fun... like if we are trying to teach Sophie how to do a puzzle...it's so hard for me to just be there to guide her instead of joining in the fun...the sacrifices i make! :p

ps I'm chuy will put up appropriate pictures...

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that was fun! And I wanted to join in too haha so you're not alone in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sounds like sophie had a lot of fun!! Why couldn't you join? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that sounds like a lot of fun indeed, why can't adults do such things without looking silly? Lol, every time I pass a peter pepper pizza I miss the balls pool, it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just say, "look Sophie, let me do the whole puzzle myself, and you just watch me...that way you'll learn how to do it." No good?

    ReplyDelete