Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

pillow fight

No, not the girly kind that seems to be portrayed on tv way too often...

Chuy and I bought these pillows a few weeks ago.  A week ago, I started noticing my pillow was all lumpy and not very fluffy.  I just thought that the pillow had deflated or something but no amount of fluffing it up help.  I resigned and didn't do much about it.  Until today I noticed Chuy particularly choosing that ugly pillow for me, then the jig was up.  I knew he had been sneaking the ugly pillow in my side since a week ago!  Thus, I am blaming all my lack on sleep on Chuy and reclaiming nice and fluffy pillow. HAHAHA victory is mine!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL Not even! These are lies! One night!! And the pillows were supposed to be identical! How am I responsible for one oft hem deflating?!

    And you know what, that third pillow we bought is making my head itchy i think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I started reading the actual post, I actually pictured you in a girly pillow fight...it was not a pretty picture...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO.. i'm with Sergio! Chuy stop being mean! Leave my sister alone and give her a lice-less, lumpy-less pillow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's the mean one! lol and the pillow is no longer itchy, so I am pretty sure it was not lice. And she has the 2 memory foam pillows!!

      Delete