Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hot

is how the weather was today....not cool! :(

I was dying on my walk home from school.  To top it all, I was starving and had a throbbing headache.  I am also very weak sauce in the heat, get dehydrated easily and my blood pressure lowers.  I was worried that I might get that faint feeling on the way.  I did, but I got home, drank like a liter of water and had some cereal and it was all well.  The point of the story is, no wonder I never went outside in El Paso.  The sun can be vicious!  No wonder all of you are practically nocturnal...because it's unlivable outside with the scorching sun!


And you know what the temperature was? 81 degrees Fahrenheit...yeah....make fun of me you 100 degree survivors! :P

5 comments:

  1. It was the warmest day since we moved here. But I wouldn't say it was super hot haha Although Sophie and you think it was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. **singing I will survive with the curtains open and sunlight is getting into my room**
    The heat here is awful :(, I can't even go to the store without breaking a sweat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfff, I can ride in my car with no a/c and windows up at 81 degrees :P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well them I'm glad you guys are visiting ep in the winter lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, :p weaksauces. i march for 2 hours a day in the sun. :p granted im almost always dying, but hey. haha

    ReplyDelete