Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

wheelchair v3.2

Finally:

This is me running my program remotely on the computer in the wheelchair.  It finally runs, after who knows how much time of registering and adding Activex controls or something...I don't even care what I did to make it work....but here it is, you can see the handles of the wheelchair in the video capture....and you can also see a tiny dog robot hahha...I am a bit scared to do the actual testing.....tomorrow I'll have to go early so people don't see me running into walls with the wheelchair :/

4 comments:

  1. OMG i want that dog robot!! Can you play with him?!

    But anyway, that's awesome!! Hopefully, it works well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I have a mental picture of you running into a wall with the wheelchair :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. But we want to see you running into walls :P, you should record it.

    ReplyDelete