Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

thursdays

so close to the weekend, yet so far away...

not enough energy to do anything productive, but still one more day to go....

too excited about the weekend to concentrate, but still one more day to go....

such misplaced emotions in a simple day...

and it's also garbage (or rubbish, as they say here) day...

hahha, I don't have much to say, I did a lot of preparations for getting the wheelchair test going...and then, the wheelchair didn't move...such devastation...ok, I might be exaggerating...but yeah, anyway, that demotivated me and I procrastinated the rest of the day, even though I had had a very productive week....I ruined it!  Oh well....maybe tomorrow will be better...

4 comments:

  1. 7am waking up in the morning
    gotta wake up gotta go downstairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been feeling like that, but throughout the whole week...but yeah, good luck tomorrow, I have yet to know of somebody being more productive on a Friday than other day of the week (well, perhaps Monday)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :/ that sucks about the wheelchair

    ReplyDelete