Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

picnic

went to a picnic today with the vegan people..

nice weather, vegan food and friendly people...

it was nice...

I'm sure Chuy will talk about it more...so read his blog entry instead...

I'm pretty dead because some people decide it's a good idea to fix their houses at 7AM in a Sunday morning....at least I don't go whine about it to the neighbors, like the lady that came yesterday and said that Sophie is yelling at 1AM or something.....that neighbor is on crack because Sophie sleeps pretty regularly from 10PM-10AM.....but anyway, I don't even know what I am saying...so I'll stop!

4 comments:

  1. yeah, the picnic was fun! :) And yeah, the angry neighbor lady, who cares lol I don't know what she's talking about, and I really don't care what she says. It isn't like people are quiet here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell is wrong with that lady! Lol, she's probably crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love thy neighbor... nah, there will always be crazy people, like your crack neighbor or your drunk neighbor who likes to put rancheras and cumbias all night long :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you slap her??? You know what...don't tell me, I'm just going to imagine you did!!!

    ReplyDelete