Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

animals

I don't like them...

I know that sounds odd coming from a vegan...but it's true.  I respect their lives and all...but can they stay out of my way please?  And that includes those pesky humans too. 

Today, I realized that I am like a bitter, old person.  We went to the park and it was soooo packed with people.  And it bothered me.  Then we went to sit in a bench and I had Sophie on one side of me playing with a ladybug and Chuy on the other side of me giving peanuts to birds.  All I could think off, I hope those ladybug/birds don't fly towards me.  (They did...)

Someone needs to slap some joy for my fellow earthlings in me. 

5 comments:

  1. Indeed! :( the pigeons, ladybugs, and squirrels are cool! and fun to feed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yeah i don't like bugs (whether they're ladybugs or flies). But yeah, that's about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I have heard that one, I really like you, but can you please stay away from me :P, lol, joke XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did the ladybugs, the birds or both fly towards you? Hahaha. I pretty much only like dogs :). I dislike humans most of all though...

    ReplyDelete