Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

friday

Like every Friday, I had a hard time concentrating in lab....  It just wasn't happening, I was going at a super slow pace... and like usually when that happens, I called it quits and came home...  I know I am only reinforcing this lack of concentration, but my will is weak on Fridays... I have to work on this.

Also, like every Friday, I posted a new The Weekly Sophie blog post... lately blogger has been downgrading the pictures a lot, it's starting to piss me off... I don't know what I am going to do about that... I am thinking about not using blogger, but I don't have any ideas on which website would not downgrade the photos.  Maybe I'll put them on flickr since I don't write anything on that blog, I just post pictures.  Hmm.  Suggestions?

Now, back to date night. :)

2 comments:

  1. Flickr works!! I love the weekly Sophie!!! I demand that there be a daily Sophie or an hourly Sophie :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't think Flickr would be as user friednly to our parents as blogger...

    and that sucks about being unable to concentrate. My job doesn't require concentration, just repetitive actions, so I don't have that problem.

    ReplyDelete