Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

failing

to wake up in time, only to wake up 3 hours and 30 minutes later

to go to school, only to realize that productivity went out the window with that decision

to find a solution to my simulator conundrum (in which I don't know how to run the simulator on a set map, because I cannot see the map, because if I move my eyes the robot simulator moves...therefore not allowing me to simulate my robot through the a course...then failing to get statistics needed)

to finish my requirements specification, even though my self imposed deadline was two weeks ago

to go to sleep on time to get 8 hours of sleep

4 comments:

  1. yeah, that sucks...I will go to school with you this weekend I can run the trials for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Tough day, hope it goes better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, there you go!! Chuy can volunteer!! You don't have to ask random people lol

    ReplyDelete