Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

rain

That black thing is me hahah
Today it rained most day, so what better day to have a lazy day?  We made strawberry/blueberry pancakes.  We watched Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode 2 (it's mega funny...even though I enjoyed the first episode better....it's the only parody of star wars that I have been able to stand....don't even mention spaceballs to me.....) while we the pancakes.  We then thought it would be a good idea to make some chocolate chip cookies...it was.  We ate the cookies while watching a movie (The Weatherman...it's alright).  Then we decided we needed something that didn't have sugar as the main ingredient in our stomach, so we ate some pasta salad. Then we watched the documentary called Men on Wire (pretty interesting) with some popcorn.  Finally Sophie and I skyped with my parents.  Lazy, rainy day. :)

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME pic!!! And yeah, fun lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I want to watch Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode 2, hahaha. And dude, Spaceballs is awesome!!!! Ok, ok, I just said it cause you "forbade" it. Awesome pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really nice day. :) I've seen that documentary!! And you thought I didn't see any documentaries.. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robot Chicken, I have never seen it, but I have heard of it, i'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete