Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

groceries

This is what we eat in a week, plus some other stuff.
Part of our Saturday routine is always to plan ahead our dinner meals for the week and buy groceries accordingly.  This week we are having lentil-rice salad, tomato-tvp-mushroom sauce on spaghetti with salad and garlic bread, and baked tofu with potato salad and lemon pepper zucchini.  That's three dinners, cause we cook for two days... For breakfast and lunch, we always have the same things: oatmeal, cereal or pancakes for breakfast and for lunch, leftovers or sandwiches.  Ok, before I bore you any further.... I'll stop.  Yes, I do like food.  And I also like planning....

We also went to the Castle Park (yes, there is a real castle in there).  And then hung out in the house.  Now it's time for date time!

6 comments:

  1. "Food! Glorious food! We're anxious to try it!"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I hated of going for the groceries was having to plan what we were going to eat in the week, it was a pain every week, even though I liked going for them, just the planning was tedious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like we eat healthy lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW, I miss the days when we would spend hours planning our week meals lol.

    ReplyDelete