Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

music

Ok, so I practically inhaled music for a long time.  But I have always been very particular about how I listen to music, first of all, I like to listen to music, not hear it.  Or have it as background.  If I am going to put music, my main activity will be listening to it.  Otherwise it just becomes background noise to me and what's the point of that?  And with Sophie, it's really hard to listen to music.  Therefore, I only listen to music on my headphones on the way to/from school.  I love it, my full attention is on the music, ok maybe 95%, I don't want to get run over...  It reminds me of my commute from EP to Cruces everyday for school, I liked it because of the quality music time.

Today though, one of the posts of Pharyngula had a music video and Sophie started to dance and kept asking for more music.  Before I knew it, I was listening to many Puscifer songs, followed by Radiohead, which lead to some obscure songs....you know how the youtube thing goes.... I hadn't done that in a while, it was nice. hahha

I assume you guys don't really care to know about my frustration with my project, so I decided to skip that hahha.

3 comments:

  1. I'm always listening to music lol. Even if it's just for background.. like when I'm playing board games or drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't mind background music. I have it on while I work. Although actually LISTENING is waaaay superior!!

    Pharyngula is cool! I have a hard time keeping up though :( And youtubing is awesome!!

    And I do want to know about the prokect!! haha

    ReplyDelete