Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

compiling

Don't you just love compiling?  You have to wait and wait and wait.  Yeah....

Today I was working on the EMG code and it just takes ages to compile.  Thus, I have ample time to read articles and tend to run out of them during the time I am at school.  But not today since I discovered a new blog!  One of the alternet articles linked to You Are Not So Smart: A Celebration of Self-Delusion and I just kept reading it and reading it.  It has pretty awesome articles.  I seriously love discovering new blogs.  There's some creative/smart/interesting/funny people out there. 

On other news, I finished my EMG code, but I am having trouble adding the robot simulator stuff to it so I can simulate it.  Ugh.  This code is nothing but trouble (I am modifying existing code).

But I am happy because I got my results for my exams this week and I passed all of them.  So at least there's a sigh of relief there.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for passing your exams :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you are p0wning your classes!!! :D Now just gotta nail that project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congratulations! :D After you finish your project... you're getting your masters degree?

    ReplyDelete