Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

duels

and allergies.

That's what I have to deal with when walking to/from school in the summer.  What duels, do you ask?  Walking duels of course, with people who are walking in the opposite direction from you, straight towards you.  Whoever doesn't move out of the way wins.  I win about 80% of these duels with strangers, mainly by pretending I don't notice them.  I am kinda weird...

And allergies, I don't know what's up with it, but I get seasonal allergies nowadays.  I can testify that it sucks majorly.  Next time you see someone sneeze and they say it's because of allergies and think to yourself 'weak sauce'...don't!  They are not pretending, it sucks, like majorly.  Anyway, tomorrow I'll talk about the atheist talk.  I am super tired, thus the nonsense...

PS I saw a 'pet missing' poster for a bird! hahahh What is wrong with people?!

9 comments:

  1. D: I saw a pet missing poster for a child, joke :P

    I know what you mean about the allergies, I used had them every season until something like 2 years, it sucked so much, and when I was younger I had sinusitis, so there were times when I wasn't even able to move my head down because it was painful. Lucky me I don't suffer as much now.

    BTW, about my E3 post, I know what you mean about the technology, actually when I saw the kinect I felt that it was an awesome piece of technology, but for other thinks other than video games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you don't have those problems anymore, did you do anything to get better or they just kinda went away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weak sauce!!! :P

    I don't do as many duels as you, cause I don't walk much in the streets, but in school I also have a winning record with strangers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They went away, at least I didn't do anything special for them to disappear. I still have them from time to time, but not as hardcore as before :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always lose these...I am awkward when walking in public places lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don'tmove out of people's way unless they say excuse me. Which no one ever does now. :p
    I have seasonal allergies. not weak sauce! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, seriously guys? Can't you just move?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. no mari! 'they' cant win! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Angélica, if we move out of the way, the terrorists win!!! :P

    ReplyDelete