Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

diego

type shoes

Remember these shoes?....btw, I stole this image from Vegetarian Shoes, I hope they don't sue me...

You know the ones, the ones he used for years and years.........I don't know if he still uses them.  But we went to this vegetarian shoe store today and I bought some exactly like them.  Why, you ask?  Because they are freaking comfy.  I don't care what shoes look like anymore...ok, maybe I do care.  But I tried them on and I couldn't resist not buying them.  With all the miles I walk, I have to have my priorities straight and can't afford to buy shoes by their looks.  They are not that bad anyway.  But they do remind me of Diego haha.  Good times.

3 comments:

  1. :P I do remember seeing a pair of shoes like that in Sergio's house. Kudos (no sarcasm :P) to you for finding these shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember noticing that, but they do look mega comfortable. And with all the walking you do, that should be top priority :)

    ReplyDelete