Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

writing...


Tomorrow I have my first final.  In an attempt to study for it, I decided to answer the review questions by hand.  No computer to distract me, so good, right?  Well my poor hand doesn't think so.  It never knew what was coming...and now my hand is all cramped.  Also, it made me nauseous, what's up with that?  For the last questions, I couldn't look at the paper without feeling like throwing up.  What's up with that?  I always get that feeling when doing something that makes me do repeated movement.  But that has never happened with writing...odd...I might be going crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps your hand is going to fall off any day now? I'm just guessing though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comments are always comforting hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Sergio... but anyway, happens to me too! And yeah, i usually hand write stuff too. that way I won't be tempted to browse through the internet lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have written more than a postcard's worth of writing in YEARS! lol That sucks that your hand hurts, but no distractions is good :) Really odd about the nausea though...I hope it wasn't my crumble!

    ReplyDelete