Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

wall v1.0

There's this wall that I am slightly obsessed with.  I know, I know, what's to obsessed about a wall?  Well, it just has this really organic, old feel.  It almost has a soul to it, for a lack of a better word.  You can almost feel its history.  Haha.  I am talking like a crazy person.  But really, it's just really cool.  And very long.  So this is my first attempt at taking a picture of it.  Hopefully I can do better some other day...

crazy, awesome wall

3 comments:

  1. It's pretty awesome!! and you did a good job on your 1.0 version :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that is a very interesting wall. It is all patchy, and made of stones, bricks, cement chunks, blocks, almost looks like they scrambled for materials when making it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, I don't see it, haha. Pretty cool nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete