Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

time

and running out of it when you are doing an exam.  Ugh.  Never had I experienced a time when I didn't have plenty of time left over in an exam.  I was always amazed at the people who wouldn't/couldn't finish their exam in the time allotted.  Well no more.  I mean, no one finished, but still.  It is very stressing.  And I knew the answers too.  I blame my calculator.

crappy calculator

This was a digital signal processing exam.  So there was plenty of calculations.  But they don't let you use a good calculator like my Ti-89.  You have to use crappy generic scientific calculators.  Ok, ok, it wasn't the calculator's fault.  Damn, it must be my own fault and my slowness. :(

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I hate when I don't get to use my TI89 cause you get used to it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks...but, at least it was a level field for everyone, simple calculators for all!

    ReplyDelete