Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

videogame

So I started playing Metroid: Other M and it's so awesome and full of action. Maybe I was too harsh to criticize its departure from the other Metroids.

Ok, that was a total lie. I just wanted to fit in with all the videogame talk haha. Not that I would mind playing Other M, but when?! There's NO time! haha

What I have been attempting to do all day is actually study for Advanced Embedded Systems...but that's boring (studying...not the subject)...

What has actually been consuming my mind is...brace yourself....are you ready? corn tortillas! hahah Who would think that I could miss them so much? But it's true. haha. Someone send me some corn tortillas or the special flour they use to make them! I guess this makes me a true Mexican! How stereotypical of me...

8 comments:

  1. LOL I was gonna say...when was she playing?!?! Sorry that the house is far from an ideal place to study :(

    And yes!! I am telling you, I am gonna go to a tortilleria and eat some fresh hot tortillas de maiz with sal when we go to EP/Juarez!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :/ now i want to play Metroid Other M and tortillas con sal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL tortillas con sal?! don't be gross, guys. :P

    i'll send you a pic of me eating one if you like? IS that good enough? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, mari, thats not good enough!!! and tortillas with salt are good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you guys can just go to the nearest tortilleria and get them!! bungholes! lol jk and mari, fresh hot tortillas with sal are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending some Maseca your way. Don't they sell something like that over there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. no, they don't sell maseca or anything like it here :( i have corn tortilla withdrawal symptoms and i didnt even eat that many tortillas, maybe a few a month

    ReplyDelete