Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

addicted...

My addiction, notice the ugly red line going through the monitor, what's up with that? I really need a new computer....who volunteers to buy me one?!



...to the computer and I don't know how to stop...

This only happens when I'm at the house though, so my mind must think that home = computer....at school, even if I'm on the computer, I am always doing work, and I don't even think about checking blogs, articles, forums, news, fb or whatever.  I might have to make a script or something to block myself out of the internet after a few hours for a few hours....any ideas on how to stop this?

And don't say just stop...cause it doesn't work.

5 comments:

  1. Cool pic.... Safo! (on buying you a laptop)

    But anyway, definitely don't ask us, lol. A bunch of videogame/cs geeks here... What happened to self control! I thought you were the master at it, lol. I say just throw your laptop away, that way you won't be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, don't give advice you can't take, I've told you countless times to throw your computer away!!! But yeah, why stop??? The computer is awesome!!! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, why would you like to stop using your computer? can't give you any advise on that, i can't control myself >.<

    BTW, I propose Sergio to buy you a new computer :P

    Oh, and the red line could be a cable problem, either it is worn out or have a false contact. Or it could be something else :P, but as far as i know those 2 problems can cause that sort of behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, addiction is fine when you are single, but in a family...it takes a toll on the rest of us! lol And you can just unplug he power cable...when the power drains, computer time is up! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys are no help! haha

    mari, you want me to do what?! then, how would i talk to my lovely sister?!

    sergio, i expect my laptop soon

    luis, the line used to go away when you touch a certain part of the monitor, so i'm pretty sure you are right about being bad contact

    chuy, the power in this thing only lasts like 30 min! thats not enough to do anything really haha

    ReplyDelete