Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

ride in the rain

So the shoes that I took so long to pick finally made their debut in the rain. ... today it was raining after work, I had my rain jacket and waterproof shoes. ... my pants were drenched when I got home but even though my shoes looked wet, my socks were completely dry. .. they are a little bit slippery for the bike pedals but once you adjust, it's no biggie. .. and they are super comfortable. ... so far, no regrets haha so I hadn't blogged because there was another release this week and work has kept me busy, I had a few rants I was gonna post but I never had the time and now I don't remember them haha

3 comments:

  1. That's cool, I think I might need a pair of those... the day before yesterday I went to run and it was raining hard... and I didn't care... I had to wash them yesterday since I forgot to let them dry >.<

    ReplyDelete