Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

springwater trail

We found another bike trail, and it's awesome! The esplanade is cool cause you get to see downtown and so forth...but that means more people, so less awesome.... The springwater trail is freaking awesome, let me paint you a picture since i lack one....easy pedaling on the paved, smooth, flat bike trail with a temperature of about 78 degrees or so, with a cool breeze of about 72 degrees, trees and humongous river to your left, solitary train tracks and greenery to your right....it's a beautiful feeling and why I love riding my bike....I want to ride that bike trail everyday, I don't know if I am gonna be able to but I really want to....and there's so much to explore from it....I mean it leads to the esplanade and it loops all around Portland.....so it's technically a 40 mile loop....I don't have the condition to do it yet...but someday, I will conquer it!   We did 10.3 miles in all, but only 3 miles in that awesome trail. (It reminds me of the mke bike trail which I had sorely missed since we left mke....except the mke trail had exits along it and it was about 10 miles long).

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it was an awesome trail! I can't believe we biked that much. It really didn't feel like so much to me.

    ReplyDelete