Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Drawing challenge: day 6

I don't know which is my favorite book, there's too many good books.  Yet, I do know that reading 1984 changed the books I read.  I used to read horror or thriller novels.  Then, I read 1984 and I was amazed at the dystopia story with critical social commentary.  I was hooked.  Not only is it a great story but it has great, important commentary on our society.  You literally learn from books like this while being entertained by a good story.  Love it. (And I didn't know how to draw it...now I am getting ideas...but too late, you are stuck with that thing up there)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, I have never read a book like that, I have read books that make critics of society, but more like philosophy or sociology, and they are good.

    ReplyDelete