Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

stupid...

I am, sometimes...  I have been wearing my awesome headphones backwards for months!  No wonder Tool didn't sound awesome... Yes, go ahead, make fun of me...  But at least it forced me to listen to other bands other than Tool.  Apparently for most bands it doesn't matter which ear you use for the left or right speaker...but Tool....well, it matters a lot!  It sounds all unbalanced otherwise.   Oh well, you live and learn.  On a more positive note, Chuy made lunch for me today :)

Sesame bagel with homemade soycheese, cucumbers and tomato, and a nectarine and weird plums, it was delicious!

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, cucumber :P.

    Ok, no, I can not begin to understand how you can wear headphones backwards...for months!!! I just can't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts always make me hungry! Well most of them lol.
    But seriously?!?! So then when you were whining about Tool not having good recordings... it was just you having your headphones backwards?! Btw, doesn't it hurt if you have them backwards? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys, if you could see the headphones you would understand, they are quite comfortable backwards! dont judge me..... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad Tools sounds good to you again! :) I knew it wasn't that bad, and I am picky about recordings. And yes, that lunch was fantastic! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need photos of the headphones :P
    And they are not judging you, they are making fun of you, just kidding :P...

    ReplyDelete