Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

books

man, there's so many books to read, it's never ending!

so much to learn!

so little time!

so many interesting thoughts, facts, theories, social commentary and so forth...

just today, I found a book that I have to read, since it corresponds to one of my favorite blogs: You are not so smart I am pretty sure I had already talked about it but they deconstruct and analyze commonly held misconceptions. 

so there you go, someone buy me this http://www.amazon.com/dp/1592406599/ref=cm_sw_su_dp in ebook form :P

6 comments:

  1. Uhmm noooo, you haven't talked about that blog!! But it's awesome!! Now, I want that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah mari, you look a bit crazy...go to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap! lol! I swear it didn't show up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, there is! Tons to read!

    ReplyDelete