Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

playing

Can you see me? :)

Sophie often asks to play with her stuffed dolls.  She lines them up, and she gives me one and gets another and we are suppose to pretend we are our respective stuffed doll.  The game is not over until we have pretended to be all of them.  Well anyway, I have always been pretty bad at kid's games, so I try my best.  But what I often do is take the camera with me and take random pictures while attempting to play with her.  She doesn't mind and it makes things more interesting for me.  So win-win, right?

4 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome pic!! And no, i can't see you lol. Are you that yellow blow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you the one reflecting in the bell? If so, I found you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. No mari, I am not the yellow blob! I am the one with a camera on their face in bell, you can enlarge the picture!

    And yes, luis, thats me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that is a win-win! It is so cute when you 2 play :) I secretly watch and I love it! haha

    ReplyDelete