Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

it's cloudy now


This is a picture of a defective, dying leaf  I saw in a sea of green at a park.  It kinda reminds me of a song that stuck with me all weekend, which is 'It's cloudy now'.  I saw Blackfield on Friday night and they closed with that song, which is my favorite song of them.  Not only is the music great, but the lyrics resonates with our times (and all times, really....unfortunately).  If you haven't listened to it, give this song a try.

OK, maybe I didn't take that picture today and it has been seen by all since Chuy posted it on FB.  But it's one thirty in the AM, and I don't feel like going through more recent pictures, so this will have to do for a deficient start.

4 comments:

  1. I love that song, it's the first song I heard from Blackfield. I love the ending, it's so intense! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song... and awesome pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mari, oh man! when they played it live, and that musical explosion at the end happens, my heart sank and i got goosebumps, i felt the adrenaline going through my body! hahha :)
    @sergio indeed :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! That was a perfect ending to the concert!! And that is a brutally awesome pic as well :)

    ReplyDelete